I Heart Your Blog from Kymberli
To claim this most prestigious of prizes you have to answer a meme of sorts, this one with one word answers. You also have to pass it along to SEVEN other bloggers. And so:
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? Here
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Heaven
5. Your father? Bend
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Sex
8. Your dream/goal? Success
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Unknown
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Bored
15. One of your wish list items? Boots
16. Where you grew up? Oregon
17. The last thing you did? Typed
18. What are you wearing? Jammies
19. Your T.V.? HUGE
20. Your pet? Slow
21. Your computer? Amazing
22. Your mood? Content
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? Life saver
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Coach
27. Your Summer? Great!
28. Love someone? A lot!
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Monday?
Passing it on to:
1. Cassandra at Baby Smiling in Backseat. Her posts are full of emotion and I look up to her because she's an amazing woman.
2. Marie at Where is that Specal Water. Her posts always make me laugh, cry, and soemtimes scratch my head. She's witty and so honest!
3. Pam at Just Me. She's an amazing supporter of EVERYONE! She always has an encouraging words and lots of support.
4. Moxie at Moxie Moma. Her pots are funny, thought provoking and deep. She has an opinion and isn't afraid to let you k now it, but at the same time she will hear yours, as well.
5. The Beautiful Mama at Musings, Musings, Musings. She ALWAYS has a post that makes me think. She is truly a beautiful mama.
6 Beth at The Idle Mind of Beth. She's going through some major crap right now, but holding her own. She's a strong woman who has a beautiful soul.
7. Jen at Jenn's Journal. Jen has 2 beautiful boys who keep her on her toes, but she ALWAYS has time to give a kind word to her fellow bloggers AND make delicious cookies. Go check em out! YUM YUM!!!
WOW, that was hard! I went through all the blogs I read and I tried to give out the award to the ones who I felt deserved it and haven't received one before. I hope I did well.
Thanks again Kymberli! I appreciate it!