Mar 24, 2009

PMS much?

Musings of A Beautiful Mess
I've had a bitchy PMS rant post in my head for a few days now. I was absolutely going to whine and complain how my ovary feels like someone stuffed a beach ball in there. I was going to whine about all sorts of unpleasant things. I actually logged into Blogger to type it all out. BUT before I did that, I checked my reader and just read one of the most beautiful posts. I read that first part the other day, but didn't feel comfortable saying anything because only one party had said something about it on their blogs. THEN I saw that Jaymee wrote her part and now? I'm just beside myself with emotion. I'm crying tears for joy for ALL parties involved.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Go over and wish both of them lots of luck! Thank you for taking me out of my "selfish pity me' bubble!

13 friends have commented:

Jaymee on March 24, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

thank you!

now feel free to bitch. i am having my first period in three years, and it is about to kill me. so jump in and whine right along with me.

Kristin on March 25, 2009 at 4:08 AM said...

Thank you for the links. I hopped on over to read and I'm hooked. I can't wait to be cheering on the sidelines while they make their journey.

sassy on March 25, 2009 at 4:36 AM said...

Yay, I love it when a score is made by Team Inferts.

MC on March 25, 2009 at 6:27 AM said...

What fantastic news!

But, you can still feel free to complain! PMS sucks no matter what else is going on!

(ICLW)

katery on March 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM said...

wow, that is an amazing lady.

eden on March 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM said...

Oh, sweetheart. I read your title, and thought .. why yes, yes I DO PMS much, thank you for asking!!!

My ovaries hurt like a bitch lately, starting to think there is something freaking wrong in there.

xoxoxox

caitsmom on March 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM said...

It's always great to hear beautiful news and let it wash over us and uplift our spirit. Thanks for sending the story my way, too!

ICLW

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• on March 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

Thanks for sharing this , I love reading good news.
PMS is not fun and you can rant all you like ...but I'd rather eat chocolate ! (hugs)


hi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 103 to say hello and to check out your blog.
My Little Drummer Boys

K on March 26, 2009 at 5:27 AM said...

feel free, we all need to sometimes. AF is an excuse for me to yell at somone and get away with it. LOL!

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL on March 26, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

Sending Midol and chocolate your way...

Thanks for the beautiful link. I'll be checking back as well...how neat to be able to read BOTH sides of the story. :)

Missy on March 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM said...

Thank you for linking those posts. They are inspirational.

awakeintheworld on March 27, 2009 at 5:54 AM said...

Thank you for the supportive comment. I think he found the blog; I will let you know when I have a chance to set up a new one. I am safe.

Jennifer on March 27, 2009 at 8:06 AM said...

(ICLW) Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

I hope your PMS subsides soon...I can totally relate to your beach ball comment. And thank you so much for sharing the links - I needed that, too.

Post a Comment

 

Life induces thoughts, Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare - Blogger Template