(ETA: I am NOT dumb, nor do I NOT know how to hit "check spelling(dumbass)" I did catch my spelling error in the title. I was going to fix it, but I thought it would be funny to see if anyone caught on. Of course Kristin A.K.A The Smart Woman caught it first. Me and the things that amuse me aren't cool, this I know *sigh*)
Oh I love me some Honest Awards! This one ALWAYS make me think. Which hurts..A LOT, but I'll do my best not to hurt myself TOO much!
WiseGuy tagged me for this because she is funny like that! And, of course, if you're not reading her blog, you are MISSING OUT! She has a warm and welcoming blog-house and you really should go have some coffee with her. She thought maybe I would get on it really fast like I did with my last one. Sorry to disappoint ya love, but it's taken me awhile *KISSES*
OK, here's the 411 on this here award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. CHECK!
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. Umm how about 1 or 2?
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself. I'm on it!
Are ya ready? 'Cause I am...ish
1) I love to sing! Just not in public. I am a horrible singer, but I love to rock out to my ipod.
2) I LOVE my cell phone. Well not this particular cell phone, per se, but I am addicted to texting and talking on it.
3) I've been tempted to throw said cell phone across the room. It's a touch screen, NOT a tap screen. So, if it gets ANY type of finger print on it, it goes CRAZY! Dumbest idea for a cell phone EVER!
4) I have a very strange relationship with my husband. We rarely are "lovey" toward each other and use phrases such as "sex hole" and "whore" for each other. I'll let you guess who is who ;o)
5) I'm a shameless flirt! I don't do it intentionally ALL the time, but I am a flirt. Husband doesn't care and finds it hilarious!
6) Some of my friend's husbands or boyfriends find this disturbing. They think I'll "taint" their woman. Whatever.
7) I am a HORRIBLE house wife. I HATE cleaning the bathroom and moping, so it rarely gets done.
8) I love to lay out in the sun and relax.
9) Patron is my favorite tequila. Very expensive, but OH SO GOOD!
10) I am glad all but one of my sisters (and a brother) live in California. They are all into drugs and I would rather not have them in my life.
OK, I'm going to tag Kristal over at Just a single mom in love. She and I "met" on Twitter and I started reading her blog last night. You should go on over there and check her out. She is a great writer and she's blogging about some heavy stuff right now. Thankfully it's in her past. Seriously, go on over and check it out. She's a very brave woman!
And that's it. If YOU haven't done this and YOU want to...have at it! Let me know, so I can read it though.
Now onto Six Silly things that make me HAPPY!
Kristin was tagged for this. She didn't tag me, but said it was up for grabs. So, I, of course grabbed it. Heather did it too, because she said Kristin bitch slapped her. Kristin said Heather would KNOW if she had, so it's still up for debate whether there was a bitch slapped involved or not. Personally, I think...never mind, that thought is gone now ;o)
Here's the drill...
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* List Six Silly Things That Make You Happy
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along
1) My ipod makes me VERY happy! I could get lost in my ipod for hours.
2) Jogging. Weird, I know! But when I go out for a jog or a fast walk, I can get lost in the moment and it feels very free!
3) My new bikini. I FINALLY found one that fits the girls and the bottoms have a ruffle on them! Too cute! Plus it was only $6. How could I go wrong with THAT?!
4) Cooking new meals that taste good and aren't too DIFFICULT. I've had many successes and a few failures, but I'm having a blast with it!
5) Having people over. They don't have to come over for a specific reason, I just love when my friends come over for a visit.
6) Baths. Oh I love my baths! Especially when it's cold and I sink into a hot tub and instantly warm up. AHHHHHH
OK, once again, I'm only tagging Kristal. She likes it, I promise! She even told me so last night when we were chatting on MSN. Have fun, girl!
And of course, anyone who wants to do this, go for it! Just let me know so I can read it.
Enjoy your day!