I rarely do memes but I got tagged by http://thefertileinfertile.blogspot.com/
- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up
- I am computer retarded. I know my way around some things computer and Internet wise, but when it comes to doing anything like putting a link that isn't 5 lines long *see above*, or decorating a blog without the help of a myspace html code website..I am at a loss. I will not ask Husband for help because I am to stubborn and he won't do it for me, he'll teach me how to do it. I don't want to learn, I want HIM to do it for ME. I'm a spoiled brat like that.
- I was anorexic in high school. I didn't "cure" myself of it until I got pregnant with my daughter 12 years ago. I still struggle with it sometimes. I've looked at a box of laxatives and thought about taking them. Instead I told Husband and we didn't throw them away and I didn't take them. Kind of an over-share, huh? Sorry....
- I believe you can be "in love" with more then one person. I also believe you can have more then one soul mate. I have 2. My husband and my best friend! They are the only 2 people who know the "real" me and support and love me anyway.
- I have a VERY over active imagination. I love to act out fantasies in my head. Sometimes they don't involve my husband..hehehe Shhhhh don't tattle on me.
- I am high maintenance, have expensive taste, but I will totally shop at a second hand store. I LOVE a good deal.
- When my best friend and I are together we do things to embarrass anyone who is with us. Everyone is fair game! I went shopping with another friend once and she was in the store and I went up to her and pretended like she was my lover and accused her of cheating. We were yelling at each other in the middle of the store. She kept saying "baby, baby, I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like. We were just talking and then I started to cough and I couldn't breathe and she just saved my life! Baby, she means nothing to me, I love YOU" We got A LOT of looks and it was fun!
Thank you Kristen for tagging me. These are fun!